My Pregnancy

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

2 days to go!

This is my last official day of work. I practically sprang out of bed this morning to get ready and get it over with. I'm leaving in 45 minutes. The clock is hardly ticking fast enough for my liking.

My coworkers organized a snack day to send my off. So I've been eating junk food all day long. They said they know its the last time I'll be eating it for awhile. I guess they think I'm some extreme dieter or something.

So, at 230 I'm leaving here and heading off to get a pedicure and facial. NICE! I was supposed to have a doctor appointment, but he told me I didn't need to come in. Then I'm going to go home and cook two final meals.

I know, its wierd, but I cook in batches. I bought just enough food to get by this week. I'm making a cornbread skillet for tonight (and lunches tomorrow) and a chicken stuffing casserole for Chad to eat while I'm still in the hospital.

Tonight is a BIG TV night, so I have to make sure I get everything I want done by 7.

Tomorrow will be nice. I'm planning to sleep in as long as I can. Lord knows the next time I'll be able to do it. Then I'm going to get up and do a spray tan...gotta look good in all of those pics! I'll spend the rest of the day shopping and getting last minute stuff. I also still need to finish packing our bags. Luckily we have church tomorrow night, so hopefully that will keep me occupied until I tire out.

We have to be at the hospital by 530 Thursday morning.....WOW!!!